“No stay, you pay”

Convento di Santa Croce
Turin, Italy
“No stay, you pay”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I booked this hotel because on the internet they said they had air conditioning. On the customer notes I stated I demandend efficient air conditioning. At the arrival I found there was no cimatization and the outside temperature was 35 celsius. They said they gave me a fresh room. At 20:00 it was still impossible to stay in. I had to find a new hotel on the fly and had no choice to tell them because the reception was everytime empty. I told them I had to leave the next morning and they immediately charged my credit card for two full days. No way to have my money back.
I was convinced by the positive reviews, but found that they are about the preceding administration, now there are these new people: always out of the office, all smiles but no aswer to a customer problem and immediate charging with no money back.
I felt this was a fraud because they charged me for a service that was different from the one I booked and that also I never used.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank pinoultra
Annalisa P, Direttore at Convento di Santa Croce, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Customer, a good Italian, as coming from Turin writes in English? okay I reply in English:
We are sorry for your problem, but I think that his complaints should be directed to expedia.com, as your reservation was not made directly to us! You have all his reasons for a failure of a portal world but at least the courage to says that in Italian, Turin is Italy is not it?

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Rooms were comfortable and relatively large for Italy....
The town is isolated and quiet - best to have a car to stay here. The breakfast was excellent, with homemade pastries. The breakfast host sent along a delicious cake (for our travels) when we checked out of the hotel. The best part of the hotel is the ancient paintings on the walls and ceilings - it was a real Convent!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
#3 of 7 in Gualdo Cattaneo
Camiano Piccolo
Camiano Piccolo
#3 of 20 in Montefalco

Been to Convento di Santa Croce? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Convento di Santa Croce

Property: Convento di Santa Croce
Address: Piazza del Convento 4, 06100 Sant'Anatolia di Narco, Italy
Location: Italy > Umbria > Province of Perugia > Sant'Anatolia di Narco
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Sant'Anatolia di Narco
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Convento di Santa Croce 3.5*
A XIII's century former-convent and now historical dwelling, dipped in the nature of Valnerina, one of the most uncontaminated valleys of Umbria, that merge the warm ospitality, the charm of the history, the peacefull atmosphere of the medieval village, the genuinity of the typical local food products and flavours. Near Spoleto, a moment of wellness amd relax, a starting point to visit the most interesting places of Umbria or a stunning location for the wedding of your dreams. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Convento di Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.