Overall, our stay was truly memorable and I would not hesitate recommending La Residence to anyone wishing to relax and at the same time spoil oneself during holiday in Mykonos, Greece.
My wife and I spent a few days during September this year in it, which coincided with our wedding anniversary.
All personnel was welcoming and courteous, the service impeccable and the layout of the hotel absolutely luxurious and elegant. Breakfast buffet, wine list and the different menu-theme for every evening were all fabulous.
La Residence advised us and also arranged for us:
- lift from the airport/to the port upon arrival/departure,
- surprise-delivery of flowers on date of wedding anniversary,
- rental of moped and
- a day cruise to Delos,
for which we were very satisfied and, of course, grateful for all of La Residence's assistance and tips.
Following a tip from TripAdvisor, we had lunch at a small restaurant nearby, which was a pleasant surprise to us; we also tried one of the fish tavernas on the far side of the bay (located exactly opposite the hotel), which is strongly recommended for tasty, fresh fish.
Beach is nice and offers superb views for those who feel like watching the sunrise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis of graceful living, La Residence Suite Hotel captures the glamour and sentiment of Colonial chic in lavish surroundings, 24 elegant suites, spa, five pools and five plus star luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Residence Mykonos Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Mykonos Hotel Kalafatis
- La Residence Mykonos Hotel Suites Kalafatis