“"Niriis Hotel is a perfect place to stay"”
Review of Niriis Hotel

Niriis Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Agii Apostoli
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Niriis is the perfect place to stay. Great location with a choice of four beautiful beaches, restaurants and supermarkets all close by. Use of nearby swimming pools. Excellent bus service to explore further a field. The area has such a friendly vibe about it. The rooms are very clean. Above all, the Hotel owners are just amazing! They give great detailed advice. Keep you informed of any events happening. In fact they will do everything possible to make your stay perfect! I had the pleasure of spending a whole month there and can truly say I totally recommend staying here. "Niriis Hotel is absolutely THE perfect place to stay"

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
George T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Niriis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

We would like to thank you for your positive review and we hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Crete is a beautiful place, and the Niriis Hotel is recommendable. Great location! The beaches, restaurants and supermarkets are so close to the hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Hotel Niriis is very well-located, only 30 m by feet from the beach. It is basic but quiet and clean. The owners are super friendly, sparing no effort to please the guests. Their detailed advice is always great with excellent tips which you couldn't find by yourself. They create a warm and friendly atmosphere which is extremely propitious for a successful holiday break.

Room Tip: Take a room with garden view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
George T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Niriis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2015

Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was my first time in Crete and i have to say that i am very nice suprised. The service is very nice. They will tell you where you can go to see nice places . The rooms are very clean. The beaches are so close the hotel. Great hotel, service and location! I have the best time in Crete.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
George T, Manager at Niriis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Thank you very much for commenting on Niriis Hotel!
Niriis Hotel is located to a very nice area close to Chania and close to three beaches at a walking distance. The rooms are clean and comfotable, and all the staff at Niriis makes every effort to satisty it's guests.

Thank you very much and see you again perhaps in the future!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Booked my one-night stay last minute and got lucky. The staff was very friendly and helpful, te room clean and quiet, it was a minute to pretty beaches, to the bus stop, food places, supermarket etc. To get to the city it takes about 15 minutes by bus and they come very frequently. All in all, though I was travelling on a budget, I couldn't have asked for more!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your time commenting!
At Niriis Hotel, we all try to offer a "quality" stay to our guests, and we make every effort to make that happen!
Best Regards and see you perhaps again in the future!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My fiancée and I really enjoyed our stay at Niriis hotel. It is located just a few blocks from the beach. The room was fully equipped and we had everything we needed. The staff was perfect. They gave us lots of useful guidelines and they were always eager to help. I think the staff is what makes this hotel unique.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I chose this hotel in large part due to the reviews it got, because when I travel alone I like to think I am going to stay somewhere decent. The reviews about George added a level of confidence and they were so true! My stay at Niriis was so enjoyable that I returned at the end of my trip too! There were beaches and pools only minutes away and George recommended some restaurants which were excellent, especially "Stachi" vegetarian restaurant, a very special place :)

My only SLIGHT disappointment was that the rooms were quite warm and the choice was to either leave the windows open and risk the mosquitos or close them and sweat (I stayed in the 7 bed dorm and a 3 bed). There were air-con units in the rooms but they weren't on, in fairness to the hotel we never asked for them to be turned on.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay at Niriis and would highly recommend it! I loved the location and the staff were fantastic, I would definitely stay there again :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

#36 of 111 in Chania Town
Kriti Hotel
Kriti Hotel
#12 of 111 in Chania Town

Been to Niriis Hotel? Share your experiences!