“Sani - My dream destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sani Beach

Sani Beach
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Sani
Lisbon, Portugal
“Sani - My dream destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

First of all, let me tell you guys that previous comments posted on TripAdvisor helped me to decide where to stay in Halkidiki. Between Sani Resort and Porto Carras Grand Resort, I feel that I’ve made the right choice.
Of course, I only tried the first one, so I can’t compare, but the experience was better than my imagination! I don’t know how’s up with you, but my imagination starts with the prearrangements and what I have to share is that what I've experienced exceeded my imagination!
I stayed at Sani Beach Hotel, a 5-Star big Hotel inside Sani Resort, which is big enough to find a special corner and to have my own privacy, out of crowd!

Starting on arrival: at registration, I was informed that my booked double room sea view were upgraded to a junior suite sea view (B-301). At the same time they put a welcome flute of champagne on my hand and explained to me the rules of half-board basis on all the resort. The accommodations were clean, lots of space and welcoming me with two bottles, wine and mineral water and one set of “amuse-bouche”. First impression: I’ve made the right choice! YESSS!
The information about the web site is correct, without unpleasant and unexpected surprises… What you see is what you get… or better!
Beautiful beaches, large enough, so everybody has a place, with sun beds. Well maintained gardens, paths and great swimming pool. Bars, restaurants, convenience stores, animation, entertainment, live music, efficient staff, everything contributes for an unforgetable holidays, for adults and children. Surroundings are also worth a visit. Both, Kassandra and Sithonia peninsulas and, of course, Thessaloniki.

Thank you Maria Antoniadou, thank you Karin McLoughlin for everything! Your care and commitment were the reasons of my stay and I believe you both are the one of main reasons for the success of Sani Beach Hotel. You were sovereign, girls!

Specially to you, Karin, It was a pleasure to know you in person and thank you for kindly attending my requests. I’m delighted to associate a (lovely) face to someone who writes me an email! As said on Facebook, ‘Joao and Karin are now friends’…I feel that our friendship will prevail so please consider my next request:
I WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (753)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Battersea,london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2010

this is our second visit to the sani beach hotel and it did not disappoint again..This is the only 4* hotel we would consider travelling to,The MALISA KIDS CLUB is a must for any parent and worth every penny.my only griip is the pool is always cold but that did not stop the kids...

3 Thank mrsdivall
Vicenza, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

I have been there in September and I enjoyed the stay. All the personel are very nice, especially the director Manolis Papadakis, whom even speak Italian (so he could give me a lot of directions about the area).

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
plymouth
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

If you want a quiet relaxing holiday this is NOT the place to stay. Although hotel spotlessly clean the food was always luke warm for every meal. We purposely booked out of school term time, but the place was running alive with children of all ages...........most of them out of control, screaming and crying morning, noon and well into the night. Coupled with the odd very noisy drunken domestic as the lager lout brigade had one shandy too many, Russian invasion? Yes......and totally agree with previous review about their behaviour. Sorry, but wild horses would not drag me back there. Thomson need to rethink their descriptions.....this is not for the faint hearted!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

As the title says, this is our third visit to Sani. Once again the staff were great, Boussalass beach can't be beaten and the kids club was fun.
A few changes since last year, a new Garden Theatre where shows are now held. I preferred it in the hotel (Dolphins Bar) really, although this is a fab venue, it was a bit too big making it feel rather empty.
The hotel was noticeably less full than last year (same 2 weeks) - credit crunch maybe? The kids club was more full though, and I'd recommend booking before arrival (just make sure you turn up or you get your booking cancelled if a no-show!)
In all, I think we'd return for a 4th visit as soon as we can!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Charmouth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

Having just come back from our 6th hoiday to Sani this will be are last, The hotel, location, beach ,food everything is amazing BUT the hotel is 90% Russian guests, in the last couple of years we have noticed an increase, staff were telling us the hotel is promoted extensively they are the guests who spend lots and lots on drinks!!. You can't blame the hotel but they are rude pushing and shoving no manners at all and the men have some disgusting habits!! which I wont go in to. I can see a time when it will be exclusively Russian which is a shame.
However if that doesn't both you then go you will have a great time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jimbo200891
London, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2010

We have just returned from a superb week at the Sani Beach Hotel. We got a terrific half-board deal with a free upgrade from a double to a Junior Suite which meant that we could sleep 2 adults, one 2 year old and one baby surprisingly comfortably in the one room. The room was extremely well appointed with very comfortable beds, great shower, flatscreen TV with DVD player, and a good sized balcony. The lagoon style pool and excellent choice of child friendly beaches were within 2 minutes walk of the room.
The customer service was outstanding - amongst the best I have ever experienced at any hotel in Europe. From the reception staff to the waiters to the cleaners and gardeners, everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, particularly towards the kids.
The food at the main Poseidon was nothing spectacular, but perfectly good and plenty of choice for the kids. As others have remarked, drinks were relatively expensive, especially if you are a wine drinker - but at 3 Euros for a soft drink; 4.5 Euros for a large (good) local beer and 4.5 Euros for a glass of sauvignon, certainly not unreasonable.
I would really recommend this hotel, especially to anyone planning an 'easy' pool/beach holiday with young kids. We'll certainly return.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sani
Sani Club
Simantro Beach Hotel
Possidi Holidays Hotel
Possidi Holidays Hotel
#1 of 3 in Possidi

Been to Sani Beach? Share your experiences!