Of the 3 properties at the resort, the Village is far and away the best. The staff are great without being too attentive, the place is clean and tidy and importantly not overcrowded.
Rooms - OK but I understand there's a refurb coming up, The bathrooms are a little small and for us at least we could have done with the space taken up by the kitchenette which we didn't use in favour of a bigger bathroom.
Food - the dine-around scheme is good but do remember to ask for the 20% discount you get as a resident if it's not deducted from the bill at the marina restaurants. The See You Up restaurant is good if you like fusion food but not much for the kids there. Tomata is probably the best of the rest.
Kids club - OK but a little limited in terms of activities and not a patch on what we found at Lykia World.
Pools - good mix of shallow pools for the kids with the bonus that towels on beds are removed if they are deserted for 30 minutes. Pool staff will bring out other beds if the pool get busy so never really an issue getting somewhere to lay.
Spa and gym - great facilities and all apart from the treatments is free.
Overall - a good holiday but perhaps a little too quiet for us. If we went back it would probably be to the beachfront villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece