It was our 3rd time a 2-week vacation in this hotel. It is ideal for demanding parents with young children. And we'll come back next year, as so far we could not find anything matching in quality and service. In addition, since the resort includes 4 hotels, marina, number of independent restaurants, etc. one has always opportunity to choose from, and there's no feeling that you are stuck in the place.
First, though 100% occupancy the hotel is not crowded and everyone has a privacy. Second, the staff is very well trained: helpful, friendly, and careing. Third, facilities are all up to date, well maintained: the SPA, rooms, private beach, the pool. And finally, for young kids you could get almost anything you need (there's a supermarket in marina).
What we especially like about the hotel is that there's no buffet and "all inclusive" eating system. Thus, guaranteeing individual and quality food and service. The other positive thing is the absence of animation team in the hotel (if needed, this could be found in other resort hotels or newly built amphiteatre).
Well, it is not cheap, it's true. But anyway, the hotel is usually pre-book several months in advance. So, we book our family suite for summer end of winter...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece