Porto Sani Village is a superb hotel located in the wonderful Sani Resort, Halkidiki Greece. The resort itself is centred around a man made marina in beautiful natural surroundings. The resorts vast sandy beaches are fringed by verdant pine forests and stunning wetlands which are an important habitat for wildlife and migratory birds.
The hotel consists of low rise accommodation in perfectly manicured gardens and it oozes quality in every department.
The young Greek manager is very hands on and he has assembled a very professional and capable team to cater for your every need. From the very first moment you arrive at the reception you are made to feel special by Vicky and her team and this continues throughout your stay.
Porto Sani Village has an excellent restaurant ‘Artemis’ serving breakfast and dinner and you can also take advantage of the ‘dine around’ facility which operates in numerous restaurants throughout the resort.
The various pools are very well maintained and there is also a superb spa. An ‘adults only’ pool has recently been added and we found this to be very quiet and relaxing. We must add that even though the hotel was almost full, it never felt overcrowded.
The Sani Resort is privately owned and this is reflected in the very friendly and personal service.
During our stay, we used many of the restaurants and facilities around the resort and we found that the staff were always friendly and efficient, offering a high quality service.
In our opinion, the hotel is very worthy of its ‘5 star’ status and we would not hesitate to recommend it to couples and families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece