Have just spent a week staying in the Marina Suites in Porto Sani Village. Upon our arrival we were greeted by very friendly staff and offered complimentary drink and snacks whilst we were introduced to the resort. Our room overlooked the marina and was very close to most restaurants and shops. The room was very bright and airy but the shower and bath let it down. We are not large people but we struggled to fit into the bath and there wasn't a lot of space to move in the shower. The maid service was excellent.The resort is run very well, all staff were always pleased to see us, and look after us. As mentioned in previous reviews, the Adult Only pool area was used by families with children of all ages. This wasn't a problem to us as the resort seemed fairly quiet but I imagine in high season this could be a problem to adults wanting a child free space. The areas were clearly marked so it should be up to staff to enforce this. We thought the Dine Around scheme was a great idea, it enables you to dine at other restaurants around the resort using your half board allowance. The restaurants we tried were very friendly and offered very good value for money. We would recommend this resort to couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece