We have spent our wedding anniversary holidays in the exceptionally beautiful Porto Sani Village Resort in lush Northern Greece end of September.
There are only positive points to mention:
- great enviroment
- special care of all details by the professionally trained staff under their efficient and so friendly General Manager who is always ready to assist in any question one may have
- wonderful spa with heavenly treatments, several spacious pools, also one for adults only;
- special attention is also paid to families with small and older kids; mini club available, so parents may benefit from the spa or tennis.
- boat trips can be arranged by the professional staff of the travel desk or the reception
- restaurant: very friendly service and high quality food
- 5 star suites
- private large beach
All in all: one pampered week with personalised attention and free transport from and to the airport. In short: 'from home to home'.
Special thanks to the management and Plamena, Christina and Liliana
We will be back soon!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking