Just returned from a very luxurious stay at the Porto Sani Village hotel with my husband and 3 yrs old. It definitely is a fantastic hotel if you have babies/ toddlers in tow. The Manager and staff are happy to help at all times. However, the biggest downside is that none of the pools are heated. We went in May 2012 and unfortunately had pretty mixed weather, however being English would still have braved the pool had it been heated. However it was FREEZING! This made it quite difficult to decide what to do when it was raining with our 3 yrs old as the indoor pool was the same.
If the weather was hot and sunny then I'm sure it would have been ok but I'm surprised that a hotel of this calibre cannot afford to heat at least one of it's pools? Especially as it is so family friendly.
Everything else was great. You're welcomed as if you are royalty. And you know from that moment on that your holiday is going to be very relaxing.
We went to two of the shows at the outdoor theatre. My 3yrs old enjoyed them, as did we but don't expect professional entertainment - just a bit of fun.
Definitely do the half board dine around but avoid eating in the other hotels main restaurants. They are more like 3 star than what the porto sani has to offer.
The breakfast is absolutely amazing. Expect to put on at least a stone. I am pregnant so blamed it on this!
I had spa treatments in the two other hotels but not the Porto sani. The sani beach hotel spa was better than the sani beach club. The Porto sani spa was v.expensive.
The Marina is nice but lacks any 'local' character. It is very much man made for the resort.
I would say that if you are looking for a holiday in real Greece then this is definitely not for you.
I would also definitely not go here if I didn't have children.
There are little ones everywhere. And even we who had a 3yrs old found some mealtimes quite noisy with babies crying and toddlers 'playing around'. Definitely not for honeymooners!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece