This was our second time at PSV and I must say that it didn't disappoint us. My wife and I were traveling with our 3 children, ages 5, 4 and 2 and the hotel was very geared up for them from start to finish.
We arrived at the hotel and were shown to the 2 bedroom suite which was fantastic and very spacious. Also we got a nice bottle of wine too! The rooms were very good, equipped with DVD players and coffee machines, what more could a parent want! Beds were very comfortable and the en-suites high quality.
We were on the half board 'dine around' programme which meant we had a choice of around 10 restaurants in the resort for either set menus or using a set € allocation. The food was very good across the menus and high quality, particularly the Greek and Italian restaurants. There was one issue and that was as there were lots of families with young children it meant that there was some difficulty in booking early dinner slots unless booked in advance, however, the manager Sakis was quick to alleviate this issue and pushed more restaurants in the resort to take half board diners.
In terms of the pools and beaches, both were fantastic, clean and very safe. The children's is absolutely perfect as was a graduating depth and meant that even very little ones could splash around happily. There was also a lifeguard on duty at all times which was very good.
Overall we had a great time and luckily some great weather. We will definitely be returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki, Greece