2,154 results
All reviews beach club olympus restaurant next year dunes bar kids club special thanks shuttle bus club car personal concierge buffet restaurant ouzerie restaurant private garden pines restaurant young children main restaurant half board golf buggies
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second holiday at Sani Club. The staff are incredibly professional, warming & attentive.

The quality of food is excellent and the choices varied which is great when travelling with younger children.

The facilities, the beach etc are first class, very clean and great amenities such as the babe watch service which I was able to leave my children at for half an hour whilst myself and my husband had a dip in the sea! Met a lovely chap running the service who was fantastic with my younger two.

Special thanks to Pavel for all of his assistance during our stay.

The resort is in fantastic condition and is completely spotless. Very clear that the staff here genuinely want to take care of this diamond. Will be back again soon!

Room tip: The rooms near the forest have the best views.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my family have just returned from the most magical week away at Sani

We visited Pines and Ouzerie restaurants which were out of this world. Very good food and excellent service.

Dimitra, who we met at the Pool bar was such a delight - Always on hand to help.

There are a specific few people that we have to mention such as James, Erica & Nicole from the Kids Club, who were fantastic in settling our son into the Creche throughout the week, allowing us the opportunity to unwind and relax and giving us some time to ourselves. We were slightly nervous about leaving him on our first day as he had never been in a nursery before but these people made our holiday that bit more special for us, quarrying away our worries.

Special mentions also go to Pavel, for his constant kindness and professionalism; a true asset to the hotel. Lia, who gave us the most memorable holiday and Hayk who is just so absolutely brilliant at what he does. True gems, and so incredibly important to such a prestige resort as this.

Thank you so so much!! We hope to be returning to this club for many years to come.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from Sani resort and it was absolutely beautiful, this was our third time of staying at Sani.
There is something there for everyone . The staff are very professional and nothing is too much trouble.
Food was fantastic in every restaurant we visited.
The whole place is spotless and we couldn’t fault anything.
Katerina Micheli at Sani club is amazing and made our holiday for us.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are very happy that we meet person like Katarina in Sani club ,which makes our stay to be wonderfull..
Our room,view,beach ..fantastic
Food like every time really qually.

Hope to se her and yours hotel next year again!
Jelena&Bojan

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say ... my 8th stay at Sani and every time the place impresses me despite my previous visits !

Thank you Lia and the rest of your team for looking after me at Sani Club... I’ve had a wonderful short stay and look forward to seeing you all again next May !

Trip type: Traveled solo