We have just got back from our second holiday at the Sani Beach Club, this time staying in a Junior Garden Suite. The bedroom had plenty of space with 2 young kids (aged 3 and 5). This was something I was concerned about beforehand (we stayed in the very spacious inter-connecting rooms last year) but I shouldn't have been as the Sani Beach Club is simply outstanding and I should have trusted them when they advertised the room as big enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. The Beach Club itself caters perfectly for families with young children - a great, safe beach, lovely kids' club, 3 wonderful restaurants (1 local-style Greek taverna, 1 smart beachside restaurant and 1 fab buffet with lovely food), 2 pools, play park and plenty of space around. The bigger hotel on the Sani resort has more to do (e.g. nightly theatre, bike hire) and would suit older children and couples better. The glamorous marina area is definitely a big plus, too. These facilities are easily accessible by a regular mini-coach service from the Beach Club.
What makes this a fabulous holiday, however, is the staff, for whom nothing is too much. Particularly Vangelis and Lia in Guest Services. I honestly wouldn't have come back for a second year if it wasn't for them as there are lots of holiday resorts within 3 hours of Gatwick, but I don't think many can match the standard of service provided by Vangelis and his team. Even though the Club was at full capacity during our stay (English half-term), the amount of space and continual cleaning makes it feel upmarket and uncrowded. I really would recommend this to anyone who wants to relax the minute the plane lands at Thessanoliki airport. This review almost sounds like a brochure description, but I genuinely can't recommend this place enough - we were very sad to leave (my 5 year old boy was in tears at the prospect of not being able to hang out with the uber-cool Club Car drivers who ferried us around the grounds!) and we will certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering azure waters, white sands and ancient olive groves adorning the surrounding hills; it would be hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Beach Club. The luxuriously welcoming bungalows provide a private setting with stunning views, while a choice of exciting cuisines ensure your stay is very memorable. The intimate surroundings of this luxurious low rise hotel, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, provide you with a dazzling array of amenities and fun activities, both on and off the water, to bring pleasure to all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sani Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Beach Club Hotel Sani
- Hotel Sani Beach
- Sani Beach Greece
- Sani Beach Hotel
- Porto Sani Village
- Sani Club Halkidiki, Greece