My daughter and I have just returned from our third holiday at Sani Beach Club. We had a wonderful holiday and the staff are the best. We are now looking at a return trip next year.
When we return we are greeted like welcome old friends and feel at home but in a very beautiful environment. The food offers a large variety of choice and is well prepared and presented. The beach is clean and comfortable. The service cannot be faulted. I have been to a number of all inclusive resorts, Cuba, Babados ect. but this is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering azure waters, white sands and ancient olive groves adorning the surrounding hills; it would be hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Beach Club. The luxuriously welcoming bungalows provide a private setting with stunning views, while a choice of exciting cuisines ensure your stay is very memorable. The intimate surroundings of this luxurious low rise hotel, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, provide you with a dazzling array of amenities and fun activities, both on and off the water, to bring pleasure to all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sani Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Beach Club Hotel Sani
- Hotel Sani Beach
- Sani Beach Greece
- Sani Beach Hotel
- Porto Sani Village
- Sani Club Halkidiki, Greece