We have just returned from the most fantastic 2 week holiday ever. I know it has been said numerous times before in other reviews but Sani Beach Club really is something special.
Yes the food, location and rooms are top notch but it really is the staff that set this place apart from anywhere else I've been. They really can't do enough to help and take a personal pride in ensuring you have the best holiday possible. I could easily name check every employee as being brilliant but special mention has to go to Diana and Vangelis in guest relations. The way they fell for our toddler son really made our holiday. I also need to mention Nikos in the main buffet restaurant and Maria in the Ouzierie. The service and friendliness was fab.
Yes, the drinks are expensive at approx £5 for a beer or glass of wine, but what do you expect at such a great resort. I've paid more than that in bars in Edinburgh which don't come close in levels of service.
We were full board so felt it was easier to have our evening meals in the main buffet restaurant and use our dine around allowance at lunchtime. All the restaurants were great and the 20 euros each pretty much covered the food cost.
I could talk about this place forever, suffice to say I recommend it 100% and will definitely be going back next year.
Just before we went some poor reviews appeared which I questioned on the forum. All I can say is that they were either written by people who go through life constantly in a bad mood and looking to complain or if they had an axe to grind because they didn't get their way over something or other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering azure waters, white sands and ancient olive groves adorning the surrounding hills; it would be hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Beach Club. The luxuriously welcoming bungalows provide a private setting with stunning views, while a choice of exciting cuisines ensure your stay is very memorable. The intimate surroundings of this luxurious low rise hotel, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, provide you with a dazzling array of amenities and fun activities, both on and off the water, to bring pleasure to all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sani Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Beach Club Hotel Sani
- Hotel Sani Beach
- Sani Beach Greece
- Sani Beach Hotel
- Porto Sani Village
- Sani Club Halkidiki, Greece