We stayed last September/October for two weeks on a full board basis. We went out of peak season and I managed to get a very good deal for the three of us. However looking at normal prices I would say that it is a very expensive place in terms of what you actually get.
Lovely resort, child friendly beach, good food and pleasant rooms. However cleanliness could've been better in our room, some days they didn't bother to come and so I had to ring reception. Not what you expect of a 5* hotel. The bed was huge and really comfy but the extra bed for our daughter was a fold up one and seemed rather out of place, again I would have expected something a little more substantial.
We were very lucky with the weather (in the 30's) but even so the pools were freezing and not enjoyable to swim in.There was a serious problem with wasps around the pool area which was a pity and made it unpleasant at times.
Restaurant was good but although the majority of guests had small children it was set out more for adults. A nice touch would've been smaller cutlery and free water. However excellent choice of food and always fresh and tasty!
I would recommend getting the free shuttle bus to the other hotel which has a great big swimming pool and lovely restaurant which makes a nice change.
There isn't really any night time entertainment but again having a 3 year old this didn't really seem to bother us. I think more takes place near the marina and big hotel. The marina is very impressive with a few shops, bars and nice restaurants.
You can walk along the beach all the way to the marina and main hotel and there is a nice quiet section of beach in between.
Yes it is a very good standard of hotel, not sure it is 5*. Just small touches could've really made the difference, especially since it is marketed and priced at the top end of holidays/hotels in Greece. However a really nice two weeks, with great weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shimmering azure waters, white sands and ancient olive groves adorning the surrounding hills; it would be hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Beach Club. The luxuriously welcoming bungalows provide a private setting with stunning views, while a choice of exciting cuisines ensure your stay is very memorable. The intimate surroundings of this luxurious low rise hotel, with magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean, provide you with a dazzling array of amenities and fun activities, both on and off the water, to bring pleasure to all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sani Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sani Beach Club Hotel Sani
- Hotel Sani Beach
- Sani Beach Greece
- Sani Beach Hotel
- Porto Sani Village
- Sani Club Halkidiki, Greece