Golden Star City Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Avra(Peraia)
Royal Hotel(Peraia)
View Hotel
Sun Beach Hotel(Agia Triada)
Cabo Verde(Agia Triada)
View Hotel
Santa Beach Hotel(Agia Triada)
Iris Hotel(Thermi)
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate beachsea viewnice hotelbeach barcity resortrooms are cleanrestaurants and barsthe location is perfectthe air conditioningshort stayairportbelgradepromenadegreecesunbedskmbathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Arrived short easy trip from Thessaloniki Airport, lovley welcome, with cakes and juice availble for us. Lovley room, with sea view, perfect location to stroll along the beach and eat at any of the great litlle tavernas along the beach. Thank you for a great mini break.
Dolores

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GoldenStarHotel, Διευθυντής Πωλήσεων at Golden Star City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2015

Dear Dolores,
Thank you for posting your wonderful compliments.
It's truly rewarding to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services.
It has been our pleasure looking after you and we look forward to welcoming you again at the Golden Star City Resort.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Theodora & Valentin Alexandrov
We wish to share with everyone our wonderful experience at the Golden Star Hotel in Perea . We have stayed there from April 24 to 29, 2013. For the past 13 years we always go to Greece in the spring for an early vacation. This is our first time at the Golden Star hotel, but believe us it won’t be the last. The hotel is fine for business and leisure with unique staff. Starting with Makis, who welcomed us at the reception and right a way up-graded our room with a bigger one with side-sea view, and Kostas, who made our first dinner very pleasant (we have booked for HB). And talking about the dinner – this is something everyone must taste! So delicious! And continuing the next day with nice breakfast. When I asked for a beach towel, Makis was surprised that we will go swimming at this time of the year, but then when I told him that outside is about 29 C he organized the towels immediately, and the Maid was bringing us new set every day since. The beach was great! We would like to give our special thanks to Panayotis, who have made every dinner so perfect! He is not just a waiter; he is a friendly smiling host, who doesn’t feel at work, but at home. And this is the way he makes all guests feel like. We felt so special and pampered! He knew it what to do before we even mentioned! And the music at the restaurant was at the same time relaxing and full of life! (Thank you for the CD Panayotis!!!) We would like to thank the wonderful chef “mama Helena” – who cooks so tasty and have such a big heart! And also thanks to “Hope” and all people working at the hotel as a perfectly organized team. Congratulations to the owner! Because as we say in Bulgaria, everything depends on the Head! Keep the good work and high spirit! We will come back soon! Thank you again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GoldenStarHotel, Director of Sales at Golden Star City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Dear Theodora & Valentin Alexandrov,
Thank for sharing your experiences at Golden Star City Resort with other TripAdvisor members.
I'm very pleased to read that I and the rest of the team made your stay so special. Our dedicated staff works hard to make our guests feel special and pampered and of course to provide them a holiday to remember.
Please rest assured that I have already passed your wonderfull comments to Elpida, Costas, Panayiotis, Eleni, and of course to the owner Mrs. Papia.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I spent a wonderful weekend at the hotel with my friends. Accommodation, service and staff were wonderful. Each of our desired was fulfilled. Intenet connection was excellent.It took no more than what we were given.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
GoldenStarHotel, Director of Sales at Golden Star City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2015

Dear Kuper131,
Thank you for your lovely of Golden Star City Resort.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed you stay with us here in Perea.
It is always gratifying to hear that all these years of hard work result in the happy harmony our guests enjoy during their stay.
We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I would definitely recomend this hotel to anyone .The staff was very frendly. It was litle bit noisy from the next door room but after 12 a clock it was quiet.
The sea view was excellent.
The position of the hotel is also very good,it is located on the beach directly. The breacfast was good.Definitely very nice place and I will visit it again as soon as i can

• Stayed: April 2013
GoldenStarHotel, Director of Sales at Golden Star City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2015

Dear Ufe,
Thank you for sharing your experience with other Trip Advisor members.
I'm glad to hear your stay at Golden Star City Resort was an enjoyable one and I'm grateful for your positive feedback on our team members.
I'm sorry to hear that about the noise from the room next to yours. I wish you had informed us at that time so we could take immediate actions.
Should you plan to visit Thessaloniki again, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I spent a very nice time at the hotel and felt very well. Very friendly and helpful staff. The food was very good and the breakfast buffet excellent. The location at the see is very nice and quiet. I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Katharina B,
Thank you for writing about your experience following your stay at Golden Star City Resort.
I'm glad to hear about how nice you felt during your visit and I'm grateful for your lovely comments on our staff members. I'm also happy to know that you enjoyed our food and location.
Hope to have you back with us agan soon.