See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I cannot express how much I love this hotel .. I travel around the world on business and I can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels I have stayed ... especially the owner vangelis and his wife made me feel so welcome and the staff Seymour. Nikki and terry cannot do enough for you ... also the location is so stunning small quiet little sea town with beautiful views .. I truly hope I get back there some day ... many many thanks ... Tonie

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2017

We stayed there the first two weeks of July, and we couldn't have had a better time!! The rooms are a decent size, always clean and tidy. The views obviously varied from room to room, we had a partial view of the water which we could see from our little porch. The management and staff were incredibly helpful and courteous, I won't ever go to any other hotel in Antikyra! The location is also key. Close to three beaches, all of the cafes and restaurants as well as a host of other shops. There is a bar, reasonably priced snacks and a view you cannot put a price on! If you're planning a trip to Antikyra, this is the place you should stay!

Room tip: Great view, centrally located, great customer service
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We loved our stay in Iridanos very friendly staff, clean room, nice bar.
Location in perfect (small village) and many restorants near.
I highly recommed Iridanos for all.

Antikyra is easy to catch by rental car and there are many beaches to swim and snorkle around.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

Very easy to find nice quiet town.clean.good prices even over the holidays.20 min drive from arahova and the ski center..and very friendly staff..convinient coffee shop on the ground floor..the view is very nice too right on the sea with balcony view..

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna C
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Stayed there for a couple of nights. From the outside does not look anything Special. The inside though is good enough and rather recently renovated. Paid 45e per night without breakfast. It cost extra for 5.5e per person. We found it expensive and did not try it. The hotel has its own cafeteria-bar so it was served there. The room now was rather large, had 2 single beds United as a double and a large sofa which was very useful. A fridge as well. The bathroom was quite big too and clean. Our only complaint was the sleep quality which was poor due to the hard matress. The reception woman was friendly and polite. Nicely spotted very close to all the shops and the coastal road.
A nice and easy stay after all.

Date of stay: May 2015