Four of us and two large dogs stayed at the Banff Boundary hotel and had a great time. The rooms were spacious and while not the most up-to-date they were clean and as nice as most homes. In fact, we felt like we were at home. The highway noise is a little loud and the train goes by every once in a while but if you travel # 1 you will notice a lot of places are close to the highway.
My only note is that the receptionist could use a smile, it is always nice to check-in to a hotel and you feel that the staff is excited you are there. Also, the hot-tub needs to be open past 9:30, that is just silly. You are in the rockies and sitting in a hot tub in the late evening watching the stars just goes along with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Boundary Lodge offers the discerning traveler all the comforts of a private condo suite with the incredible amenities of Canmore and Banff right at the doorstep. Located just metres from the Banff National Park gates and minutes to world-class skiing, golfing, dining, shopping and hiking, Banff Boundary Lodge gives guests unparalleled access to all the activities the Canadian Rocky Mountains have to offer. The lodge features two bedroom, fully stocked, self-catering kitchen suites with gas fireplaces, an on-site conference room, outdoor hot tub and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Boundary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Boundary Hotel Harvie Heights
- Banff Boundary Canmore
- Banff Boundary Lodge Harvie Heights, Alberta