“Enjoyable casual meal”

Sorrento Beach Shack
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I enjoy going here for breakfast because I like the atmosphere, there are plenty of gluten free options for my friends, and also because it is reasonably priced. I always know that going here I will get value for my money.

1  Thank Briarna_2704

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This restaurant is very popular among locals. It is filled with very trendy furniture and designs on the walls. The food is great (especially for breakfast) and there is an extensive range of milkshake flavours.

1  Thank 294CourtneyB
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We've just had a delicious milkshake (Jaffa for me and Rasberry for my partner) and a big bowl of yummy wedges as a treat.

Great taste. Good price and the new eclectic interior is excellent.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This cafe caters for a broad range of tastes with its extensive menu and for light and substantial meals. Service is friendly and orders are promptly brought to the table. You don't have to queue up to order either, which is a nice change these days.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant thoroughly, nice chilled out vibe. Prices are decent. Guy serving us was friendly. The food was excellent, beautiful fishermans catch. I would recommend this little gem of a restaurant.