“Food is consistently good”
Review of The Breakwater

The Breakwater
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Hillarys
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have now eaten at the Breakwater 4 times, each time at lunch, and today was just as great as every other time. These guys are quick, consistent and serve tasty food. Okay, all Perth prices are crazy, but considering the location, I think this is the best value for its quality, anywhere on the water in Perth.

1  Thank Lisa J
There are newer reviews for The Breakwater

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Was very happy . The staff were friendly amazing view great atmosphere. Food little expensive but overall would recommend to anyone

1  Thank traveldude201
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I frequent the breakwater , infact we joke and call it our office. Some of the staff recognise us as regulars they are always pleasant.The other week on a Wednesday we called in they offer a special after 5PM Rekorderlig cider $10 which suits me I love it. I ordered 2 drinks just after 5pm paid the price about $26 for Rekorderlig and a pint of sundowner. I questioned the sour faced rude lady behind the bar on the price. Her answer to me was although it's just after 5pm our tills are set to change electronically by time but they are set 5 minutes slow. So although it was gone 5pm I had to pay the full price because there timers on the tills are set back . is that even legal ? surely we cant just change time to suit us. My advice to anyone wait till after 5.05 pm. I couldn't believe that she could say that so proudly. Like I said my husband and I are regulars we know its pricey but we really like it . We finished that drink and left with a different impression. We ate dinner elsewhere that night simply because of the staff members attitude behind the bar. It appears that staff in Perth have no customer service skills and make you feel like we as customers are doing them a favour. I hope the owner reads this, if you do then then I would like to say that most of your staff members are lovely but a few of them are blatantly rude without a smile.

1  Thank daisylhasa
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Since when were pints over $10?!

Come for a singular beer or a cocktail priced at $18 which isnt too bad.

The food is ok. Many pizzas to choose from. The seafood tasting platter is not bad for $35 but beware of the theiving seagulls which are brazen in their attacks!

2  Thank ivana-banana
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Definitely nice place, but so pricey. You have to order at the bar and pick drinks yourself, same with food and for this price.....

1  Thank JuliaB_1980