“Birthday meal”
Review of Zing - CLOSED

Zing
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Our grand daughter had her 12th birthday last Friday and we all went for a meal to Zing, at Hillary's. We had booked.
Sadly, with the restaurant on the western side of the pier, it gets all the hot afternoon sun and amazingly, they don't have air con inside!
Fortunately we were able to swop for a table outside but missed the views as a result.
Our meal was good, served rapidly and staff were helpful.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dawn L

Western Australia
“Happy Eating”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Various members of my family have eaten at Zing Cafe over the last few years and have loved the food and the service. Even rocking up without a booking, if they can't seat us straight away, they have a relaxing place to sit while waiting. The food is great and we have all tried quite a few of the different things on offer. In fact, The family are heading there tomorrow for a Birthday Lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Mandurah, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Zing is located at Hillary's Marina and has a fantastic outlook over the marina.

The serving staff are great and the food is good, with large servings. Unfortunately, there seems to be insufficient staff in the kithchen and at the bar to cope with orders and we found a big delay between orders being placed and drinks/meals being delivered.

Manager needs to get involved!

• Visited February 2014
Perth, Australia
“Breakfast was good”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I've been a few times and breakfast is defiantly the best menu of the day here. The salmon eggs are delicious and I think good value. The view is also perfect.

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
“All around good review”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have been to Zing's a few times and I really was happy with the service.

The first time I went a few years ago it was poor service and poor food. I was apprehensive to go back again due to the not only expensive food, but the value for money

When I did go, we had a manager on called James. He not only seated us personally but continued to check up on us. I thought the service and food was exceptional

Going again on a family dinner we had the opportunity to eat a 2 course meal inclusive beverage for under $40. The food was amazing, and the serivce was really good.

Am happy to go back and recommend others. I think people are put off from what it was some time ago, but I know it has changed significantly..

Good job guys