“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been here a few times hoping that it will get better. My burgers were so hard to eat. Bread very dry and nothing to them. I like a bit of zing to my burgers. Not much to choose from on the menu.
Sat at table and the roof was dripping on us so had to move. Service was good though and the staff were lovely.

There are newer reviews for FAB Burgers

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We come here every month or so for a Burger and fries. It really is the kind of place that makes you realise that McDonalds don't do real burgers.

Here the burgers are freshly made, huge, juicy and fresh with lots of salad.

Get the fries as a side. They are fantastic. The restaurant also does salads. It's always busy but no reservation is needed.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

They have quite an extensive menu of gourmet burgers appealing to every taste, and while fairly expensive, they are more for when you want just a burger that is far better than your fast food outlets. Service was friendly, and considering the cafe was full the staff managed to handle all orders very efficiently. They do have other dishes on the menu for those who do not want burgers. A good choice if you don't feel like cooking & want something tasty & quick.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I work in Hillarys so have tried nearly every eatery at least a few times. This one gets thumbs down due to the rushed, nearly rude service, sub standard food (compared to the other venues nearby offering similar fare at similar or cheaper prices) and less than brilliant views (compared to see above).

You're better off going somewhere else.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My partner and I stopped here for lunch. We ordered the chicken royal, blue cheese burger and fries. The place wasn't that busy but we waited over 20 minutes for our burgers to arrive. When they did the guy said our fries would be another few minutes. Burgers were nice but I don't no why they took so long as they didn't look like much. We finished our burgers and our fries still hadn't come. We told the waiter just to leave it as we didn't want to wait. Service is slack and they don't seem to care. Sorry but it doesn't take half an hour to make a bowl of fries. Wouldn't go back.