on my story in monti di mola:
* if you count for a week time, it's good price for costa smeralda area, definitely come in july where there arent many people coming so you'll have good rate
*Not so noisy, there are some kids that will be noisy sometimes that comes from the pool & you can hear it but mostly i find it here less noisy everywhere
*squeaky clean charming bathroom, also clean room w/ ac & samsung flat tv, mine has balcony, so it's really nice :)
*nice breakfast: fruit, cereal, croissants, yogurt, bread (white/wheat), juices/water, sliced hams, readymade toast with jams, teas; also you can request some cappucino, latte, or hot chocolate. The staff in the breakfast room is not very fluent w/ english, so if you want to request some hot choco/cappucino, you might want to talk a lil italian w/ them. Otherwise, just get the food & seat at any table you choose. If you want a quiet breakfast, definitely come the earliest, you'll feel more peaceful, like around 8am, because the later you go the more people it is, & it will be more noise for sure.
*if you don't put any "no disturb" sign, they' will come to your room twice a day, 1 in the morning to clean the room & change the towels, and right before nighttime or at night, they will also come to your room to make your bed but they will not change the towels, just to make the room look a lil better. Make sure you put the "no disturb" sign on the door if you don't want them to just come in at anytime, because lasttime i did that & the staff didnt knock at all on my door, they just open the door right away, oh, well i didn't put the "no disturb" sign, but at least i think they should knock at least, this is one of the negative side i remember
*kathya & veronica at the front desk has been very helpful & nice, they speak english too so you have no worries to ask just about any information. All staff are friendly.
*you can request a daily newspaper to be sent in front of your door daily
*you can also bring some magazines from the lobby area to your room
*nearby the supermarket, pharmacy, & sisal, very convenient location i must say
*a very good hotel indeed, i will definitely coming back if i go to sardinia again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Monti di Mola, surrounded by rich typical Mediterranean gardens, is located in an enviable position in the heart of Costa Smeralda. Close proximity to Porto Cervo and the nearest famous and enchanting beaches, this Hotel acts as the ideal base for both the business and leisure guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Monti di Mola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monti Di Mola Hotel
- Hotel Monti Di Mola Abbiadori, Sardinia, Italy