“Amazing integrity!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing integrity!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Their integrity blew me away! I was paying for my dinner, when they remembered that they had mistakenly over charged me when I was last there about 6 months ago and they took that figure off the bill and apologised!!! How amazing is that!! It's not as if I am a regular there (I've only gone their a handful of times) but they recognised me somehow and said they had always felt bad about it. I was completely blown away - they are really good people.
BTW - Natraj have the best Indian food in Paremata, Whitby and Plmmerton. I felt this way well before the time they gave me the reimbursement. I know lots of locals eat there as a favourite. Try it!

• Visited December 2013

Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand
“Delicious Indian food with a much heat as you request”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Just past Paremata bridge, first turn on the left heading north, is a lovely family run restaurant that has been serving excellent food for more than a decade. With a wide range of Indian dishes and naan breads (peshwari naan, with fruit and nuts is one of my favourites), there is something for everyone who enjoys real food. The chef has recently added some new dishes, and if you chance to dine at a good time there are occasional opportunities to be sample the latest innovation. The charming staff are happy to talk about the menu in detail and even share some insights from India. If you enjoy chicken I recommend the Murgh Kashmiri. A take out service is available too

• Visited January 2014