“Spectacular meal, great service”
Review of Duck Creek - CLOSED

Duck Creek
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Spectacular meal, great service”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We visited Duck Creek whilst visiting good friends who immigrated to Wellington from Yorkshire one year ago. The menu choice is typical Kiwi/European and the broad range of dishes we selected certainly justified the culinary awards they have won (steak, duck, lamb and a veggie option). Service was friendly and efficient and prices were reasonable (comparable with our experience of other establishments having travelled around North & South Island). If you're looking for a celebratory meal or somewhere special to treat yourself I would not hesitate to recommend Duck Creek.

Porirua
“Repeat Customers to Duck Creek Restaurant, Pauatahanui”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My Wife Raewyn and I are repeat Customers to Duck Creek, Pauatahanui, who really enjoy the excellent cuisine and customer service, by top line and well trained staff, a great dining experience, looking out across the wetlands and the wildlife at the top of Porirua harbour.
I highly recommend Duck Creek Restaurant to tourist, corporate visitors or couples wanting to celebrate events in their lives.

Visited November 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“"Delighted with Duck Creek"”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our family went to Duck Creek yesterday for lunch for my husbands birthday. There was 13 of us and a baby. We were very impressed with our young waitress. She was very helpful and such a pleasant person, nothing was too much for her. Our meals were very tasty and we all really enjoyed them. The childrens menu was exceptionally good as most of the meals were of the healthy kind and the type that they enjoy. It was a hot afternoon and the children were able to run around and play on the big grassed area at the back of the restaurant. Would recommend this venue and we will certainly return again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Marilyn255115
Perth, Australia
“Lovely venue with tasty food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I'd just flown into Wellington and my Aunt suggested we head off to Duck Creek as she was keen to try them. I ordered an entrée of Asparagus that came topped with a soft poached egg and bacon pieces, and a mains of lamb served with gnocchi, beans, tomato, peas, peppers and roasted garlic. The lamb was wonderfully seasoned, and the gnocchi had a slight lemony flavour to it from memory, all making for a very tasty meal. My aunt had the Salmon Cakes for her entrée followed by the slow roasted duck leg served with braised red cabbage and confit potatoes. Being a small eater she was unable to finish all by end of the evening, but was very satisfied with her meal. The prices were quite reasonable for what we were served, I'm sure my aunt will return with her daughter in the future to sample their dishes once more.

• Visited October 2013
Porirua
“Best in Porirua”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This restaurant is gaining a reputation for having the best food in the Porirua area. It certainly lived up to this. The service is excellent and makes you so welcoming. Food presentation and taste was great. This place certainly adds style to the area which was sadly lacking before it opened. A good selection of meals are available.

• Visited October 2013