“Thrilling, exciting and just a tad Scary!”
Review of Adrenalin Forest

and up
Adrenalin Forest Obstacle Course in Wellington
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Porirua
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Today I took my son out to the adrenalin forest at Porirua and I can honestly say that it was well worth the visit. We both tried out the high ropes set amongst the pine trees and were thrilled with our experience. It was challenging, exciting and scary in places!
The staff were fantastic. They were very supportive and helpful. I was really impressed with how thorough they were with safety and they made us feel very welcome.
We will definitely be recommending this attraction to others. Thanks!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We enjoyed our first visit to Adrenalin Park so much, we came back for a 2nd visit. About 15 min drive from Wellington CBD. Friendly, professional staff. System for attaching to the cables is very secure, so you feel quite safe. Only downside is the rustic toilet facility. Tip: BYO refreshments.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Was so looking forward to doing this but broke my finger the day before we went so had to watch the hubby and kids do it. Youngest was then 10, and managed to get to level 5. Safety briefing was good, and guides available to help, encourage and assist if required. Defnitely going to do it hte next time I'm over that direction.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I took my 9 year old with some friends, for his birthday. They LOVED it and there were tables so we could have a snack and drinks between routes. It is a lovely setting if not all your party want to go up. I felt safety protocol was good - or I wouldn't have taken other people's children!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

It was an amazingly challenging experience. I was worried before going on the pathways (they all look high somehow). I asked if I could be taken down when I'm half way on the path, and the answer was yes (by staff with ladder), but won't be able to get back to the pathway. The briefing and training was clear and the staff were very friendly. We picked a warm sunny day to visit. Great view when you are up there - sure the higher the better :).

A friend in his 60's managed to complete pathway 4, which is pretty much all I could do. We started to go on the pathways around 2pm. It took us about 3 hours to finish pathway 1-4 (20 mins bathroom break incl.) and its about the time to close. So if you want to go through the whole course, be there earlier and bring some water and food for the breaks. Will definitely go back to finish those two most difficult pathways, when I'm fitter :)