“The right address for nice fish dinner”
Review of Restoran Epetium

Restoran Epetium
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Stobrec
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This family-run restaurant and several dinners I had there shall remain amongst the most pleasant gastronomic experiences I bring from my gastronomic jaunts in Dalmatia. The owner, Luka, with his direct and friendly approach will charm anyone in a minute and the food will then do the rest.
My recommendation would definitely be: forget about the meat - you are at the one of the best addresses to eat fish meals!
My preferences in Epetium are amazingly fresh scampi, lobsters with noodles in a "red" sauce and a grilled Dentex fillet.
The wine card is not so rich but the majority of Croatian great wines could be found there at all times.

There are newer reviews for Restoran Epetium

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The restaurant was not looking very nice,the waiter was allways in a hurry,you could hear all the noises from the kitchen,and the food wasn t wery good,plus one of my friends was actually sick the next day.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been here with my husband in our vacation and we enjoyed a beautiful dinner having as appetizer an extremely fresh tuna carpaccio well combined with arugula. It was followed by some good tagliatele with seafood and tomato sauce and a fantastic Sea fantasy mix of grilled fish and seafood. We spent a great time in a warm clear sky evening. The single small minus was the interest the waiter provided as the restaurant, for a while, had only a few clients and he wasn't the only waiter at the time. Anyway, we surely recommend the place, as it offeres a large variey of choices and what we tried put the restaurant to a list of "to return" places.

1  Thank oanac934
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Epetium is one of the greatest restaurant on the entire Dalmatian coast. It's a family-run place in the the beautiful village of Stobrec, just 15 minutes from Split. Worth the short trip! Fresh fish from the Adriatic grilled over wood fires is the speciality of the house. Cordial, welcoming service from the same family that has owned and run Epetium since the 1960's. Fantastic selection of the finest Dalmatian wines. Highly recommended!
Above the restaurant are 12 very comfortable guest rooms.

3  Thank 987Daniel
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The fish is to die for here, literally just out of the sea! My wife got a local lemon grilled chicken dish and again was excellent. Such good value. This was our favourite meal out in a week in Split.
Although a little advice; with our dessert we were offered a 'little liqueur'. We gladly accepted and what arrived was a full bottle of the stuff for our use (as much or as little as we liked for £2). If you get this...be careful, we left the restaurant sideways with 3/4 of the bottle gone :-)
All in 2 starters, 2 mains (which included their most expensive fish), 2 desserts, a litre of really good wine, expresso and the aforementioned bottle of demon liqueur for £42...hard to beat that!

2  Thank Doynx