“Try it”

and 1 more site!
Ark Beach Apartments
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stobrec
Reviewed March 30, 2014

There are tons of great reviews for not so good places, but this place is really as rated, 5*.
Few minutes drive from center of Split, and few seconds of walk to super clean and beautiful sea.
Host is one of a kind, allways on service and friendly.
A lot of parking space, which is not so often in Dalmatia, especially during tourist season. I stayed only for 2 nights but it really was great, you have a feeling that you visited old friends!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Faks, Owner at Ark Beach Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you kindly for your nice words.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The apartment is very spacious, modern and well equipped. Location is great, near the beach, bakery and restaurants. The owners were very helpful and hospitable. We would love to come again in the near future!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2013

It is always wondering if everything is as it says, but I was more than impressed with the apartment and management. The apartment was clean with good air conditioning, a large comfortable bed and large digital TV. The balcony and sea view were great for somewhere to relax in the evening.
The owners are delightful and were just so helpful - nothing was too much trouble.
I would highly recommend Villa Ark.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bill G
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed for one week in the Ark apartments during the October. Everything we wanted and expected was there - beautiful, new and clean apartment, great sea view, proximity of the beach, and very, very, very helpful host Mladen. Although it was October, the weather was nice, sunny, and the sea was warm enough for swimming. We would definitely like to return to the Arc Apartments, in a spring time, and to try some outdoor activities (biking, zip line, rafting) which Mladen suggested and promised to organize for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed for two fabulous weeks in the Ark Apartments and had everything we could have hoped for - a very nice, modern and clean apartment, great seaview from the rooms, access to what looked like a semi-private beach and, most importantly, great host who took care of us as if we were part of his family. The apartments are located very close to the centre of Stobrec, walking distance from all local amenities and attractions. We enjoyed our stay there and are looking forward to come back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Faks, Owner at Ark Beach Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We are very glad for your nice experience with your holidays at Ark. We trully enjoyed to be your hosts, but our pets miss you the most.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our stay at Ark Apartments gave us a week with great view to the sea and very nice facilities in the apartment. It was new, clean, smart and we could cook our own meals in the kitchen. No noise to disturb us, only the sound od the sea.
Fantastic view over the area in the evening from the roof terrace. Simply great.
The nearby small village with its harbour gave access to nice restaurants, bakery and supermarket. In the evening it was also a lively place to see the locals play and enjoy life.
The friendly host made a high service level and when he will finish the outdoor kitchen on the roof terrace, it will be a great place to enjoy a meal, drink or a beer.
I will not be surprised if we again will find our way to Ark Apartments and enjoy the warm weather and the feeling of luxury to be in such sorroundings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Charwat Family from Vienna, Austria.

So I am Lina, proudly the wife to my husband Thomas and a lucky mother to our 2 Perfect Boys! Also, proud to admit openly, I was just diagnosed with Adult ADHS weeks before our trip because believe it or not I tried to jump off our flat balcony, stupid me! ....Why This for an opening of a Review? Well, for anyone who knows or heard about ADHS, will understand that this is the fastest and clearest way to recommend your stay at Villa Arc with Mladen and his loveliest Family because I have spent DAYS looking like crazy for that Perfect Place by the sea knowing it must be out there somewhere! With ADHS, not much is ever good enough really, that is the curse and a Blessing, but to my surprise I came across Villa Arc with those great sea views and Mladen who never says 'No' to his guests, no matter what they wish for!!!! Still not sure? Keep reading please...

Waking up to the Sound of the sea is what I ,myself, and my shocked (after balcony) Family needed more than medication! To make it complete, Mladen answered my call at 22:00pm and just said: you only have to tell me what you wish for your stay and I will arrange it, Lina! So I said I'd like a Baby bed, Mladen said: 'You got it, I will buy it tomorrow just for your Baby!" He did!
I don't know about the rest of travellers, but for me personally, it doesn't get easier to relax and enjoy my Holiday than to have the sea and an owner right there available for you day or night, email or phone. I really hate sitting in front of PC, looking endlessly at pictues that tell me nothing about where I am going! Mladen knows what People Need and he will do All Possible to provide it for your stay! Arc is wonderful for couples or Family! Rooms have Outstanding closeness to the sea, the house is also surrounded by trees, you can listen to crickets 24 hours a day!

What else? Well, you can go down to the blue sea in 5 minutes (a bit wild though for small Kids), and when you wish for just the usual comfort beach zone, then you are 10 min. drive from a perfect Radison Beach area with wonderful Swimming area, Snack bars, white beds (60 kuna for 2 beds and umbrella for a day, but in reality many times you get lucky and noone Comes to even ask for Money ;)! The Stobrec itself is charming town anyhow, have breakfast in Orbis cafe (we Did all 2 weeks!) and go to Margarita Pizzeria (but ist a full menu place, not just pizzas) for dinner (they cook Great there and Prices are good too, plenty of space for Kids to run around while you eat. Another great place for sea-food Lovers is Konoba Nikolaj (but this one's pricy). Ask Mladen anyhow about Radison Beach or where to eat, he knows best; and also he can provide you with a portable beach Baby bed/tent/umbrella so that you can stay all day at the beach and your Baby gets his rest too! Trust me, it is worth it! , Noone thinks of that but Mladen does!

Location of Arc: Close enough to Omish ( definately go there and try out Flinstones Restaurant, great with Kids and the drive to it is picturesque and Relaxing). I would not stay in Omish though, its a bit boring, too crouded and noisy. So again Arc wins! Split is great and Close when you crave for some night City action, they have wonderful City square where Kids can run, Dance, you sit on the steps and just enjoy Being Alive!!!! But it is always nice to know you have a quiet place by the sea to go back too: Arc! Trogir is just 25 min drive from Arc and I ,personally, found it the best place to go at night with Kids!

When you wish to stay home, put your Kids to bed, take the Baby Radio phone with you ( our kids are 1 and 7, Baby hone is great to have still), and just go upstairs to the terrace: Lounge on a beach chair, drink wine, hug, spend time alone, ist also your vacation as a couple, dont Forget to be in love), so hug each other and just Count the stars, look at the City spread over mountains on 1 side and the sea with the Island of Brac right across from the Villa!

What else? Rooms are perfectly equipped, decorated, clean and if something is missing, don't be shy, just tell Mladen, he loves requests ;)

So to sum up: Every Minute you spend looking for a great vacation place in Croatia after reading my Review, will be the Minute you waste that you could rather spend packing up and just getting over here :) I have wasted days of those minutes, I could have spend 4 extra days Relaxing if I had found the Arc sooner :( So I wish you and your Family the same wonderful vacation at Villa Arc, by the way, Mladen even helped me wash our car, but come on, guys, he is just too nice to ever say 'No', so please don't abuse his kindness please ;) He picks People from Airports too (we saw) , he is just happy to make People happy I think.

Warm wishes to all, Charwat's wife, Lina, by the way, I am not easy to satisfy (ask my husband ...) But, Mladen gets 90% from me, only because with ADHS Lady, not even her husbands can get 100% even though he deserves 300% (tsch, dont tell me or he will stop trying :) ok ;) so 90% is as good as gets! Hahaha I feel relaxed after our stay at Arc, and I stopped taking my Anti-depressants, that must Count for something! Come on, get packing already!!!!!! NOW! Stobrec and Villa Arc is awaiting with a smiling owner at the door!

Room Tip: The best way to choose is call Mladen directly and share your wishes, he will accomodate you as he k...