I've been to a Village Inn chain restaurant before so Knew what to expect.
Its a nice old style place,the food is very tasty and well presented,though portions are a little on the small side for me..Staff very attentive and pleasant.Will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the charming village of Knowle, this historic lodge provides convenient yet characterful budget accommodation near Solihull, Dorridge, Birmingham and the NEC.Dating back to 1816, The Heron's Nest is furnished with 10 comfy rooms and a cosy pub serving up seasonally inspired food and drink together with bags of rustic charm. Its canal and countryside setting brings further appeal, especially during the summer when the outdoor dining area springs to life.Knowle is a lovely place to unwind, with a pretty village square, an early 15th century church and lots of idyllic, timber-framed cottages. You could also take a stroll down the Grand Union Canal - but be sure to pack some sandwiches, as there are 147 miles of towpath.The wider area offers attractions to suit every taste. Shopaholics will love Solihull's Touchwood Centre, history buffs will enjoy the moated, medieval charms of Baddesley Clinton and families will relish a trip to Warwick and Kenilworth Castles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Solihull, Knowle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Herons Nest Hotel Knowle
- Innkeeper's Lodge Solihull, Knowle West Midlands