Myself and my husband went to the Heron's Nest for a lunch time meal on the 9th April. We had a lovely meal, I am vegetarian and was pleasantly surprised to see that there were at least 8 veggie choices on the special board. I had a beetroot strudel which was delicious. The staff were really attentive and were doing a great job. Well done, we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the charming village of Knowle, this historic lodge provides convenient yet characterful budget accommodation near Solihull, Dorridge, Birmingham and the NEC.Dating back to 1816, The Heron's Nest is furnished with 10 comfy rooms and a cosy pub serving up seasonally inspired food and drink together with bags of rustic charm. Its canal and countryside setting brings further appeal, especially during the summer when the outdoor dining area springs to life.Knowle is a lovely place to unwind, with a pretty village square, an early 15th century church and lots of idyllic, timber-framed cottages. You could also take a stroll down the Grand Union Canal - but be sure to pack some sandwiches, as there are 147 miles of towpath.The wider area offers attractions to suit every taste. Shopaholics will love Solihull's Touchwood Centre, history buffs will enjoy the moated, medieval charms of Baddesley Clinton and families will relish a trip to Warwick and Kenilworth Castles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Solihull, Knowle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Herons Nest Hotel Knowle
- Innkeeper's Lodge Solihull, Knowle West Midlands