Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Orbitz.com
Priceline
Agoda.com$121
All reviews breakfast and dinner buffet style zell am furniture cheese
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

With half an hour before the bar closing time, it was clear that the staff wanted to clear up and relax prior to the end of their shift. So I felt it appropriate to leave and moved to a busier, more understanding venue. Having been in the army...I am unsure as to what "the end of my shift" means? I have no doubt that the hotel and restaurant are wonderful, but somehow, I think I'll go elsewhere if I had to stay in the locality.

Room tip: No comment
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Chumba11
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Had an excellent stay at Lukashansl in February.

It is out of the main Zell Am See/Kaprun area, but would be easy enough to get into town via public transport.

We were there for the skiing, so the ski bus was enough for us and we ate dinner at the hotel most nights which was excellent.

The staff could not have been more helpful during our stay. We are off to Canada next year, but we would certainly consider Zell again for the following year.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2019

Good location for touring situated at the base of the Gross Glockner Alpenstrass in Bruck.

The hotel has free covered parking.
There are new and original parts to the hotel, lots of character in the old part where we stayed for just one night.
The rooms are comfortable but ‘a bit tired’ with dated decor, not a big deal though as all was clean and well kept.
Good Bathroom

Quite a nice view over the garden and hillside to the rear with some livestock giving that alpine cowbell sound as they moved about.

There is a non heated outdoor pool which would be most welcome in season.

We were disappointed that the overall attitude from the staff was that welcoming and hosting us was a chore, although efficient it lacked any welcome to our hotel sparkle.

We put this down to an early/pre season stay BUT regardless of the season if they are open for business then the service level should be consistent.
I hope and trust it is better in the main season.

I don’t like writing negative reviews but in this case I think it’s warranted.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blobber
Reviewed May 31, 2019

very friendly owners, 2 very friendly Syrian waiters, good food, regional specialities (Blaubeerenschmarrn, Kaspressknödelsuppe), eating rooms in nice old building typical for the region. clean rooms, outside pool - unfortunately it was to cold .....
very good region for hiking and other sports depending on season.

Room tip: south side rooms are facing the street - not too busy during night
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for a couple of nights. Hotel is quite old and asking 50pp where we stayed 3 in a double room with one extra ‘kids bed’ ..(in total 150e), no soap, no bin..Food terrible, for breakfast no vegetables, always just few ham left ( maybe for two people not for 20...) and dinner.. just decide based on the picture attached.

Date of stay: April 2019