“Great experience at Pebblebed”
Review of Pebblebed Vineyard

Pebblebed Vineyard
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Topsham
Paignton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience at Pebblebed”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Highly reccomended, found the tour very interesting, learnt a lot about the origins of this local treasure. Christmas presents sorted already!

“Really good wine, very attentive staff, great quality tapas, good value for money.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

A gift for Valentine day used very late. Really wished we'd been before. Lovely atmosphere. Lovely wine. Good food. Very friendly staff.

Crewkerne, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Vineyard Tour Present”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My son bought a vineyard tour as a present for us, we had a thoroughly enjoyable day, seeing everything in its natural surroundings was a pleasure, being able to taste all of the different types of wine was enjoyable as well. We will definitely be visiting the wine cellar at a later date.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great relaxed evening”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had a great evening,amazing wines, tasty food and Geoff is a great host. Thanks and see you again soon

Exeter
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wine Safari”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visited pebblebed as a part of the Darts Farm Wine Safari, and what an entertaining, informative and fun day I had. I found it excellent value for money, and the host Geoff made us feel welcome, the new winery is rustic in a lovely way, and the food went perfectly with the delicious wines. I was particularly taken with the red which was reminiscent of Pinot Noirs tasted in New Zealands Central Otago region, and treated myself to a bottle. The measures were large and I just wish I hadn't been driving.