“Vineyard Tour Present”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Vineyard Tour Present”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My son bought a vineyard tour as a present for us, we had a thoroughly enjoyable day, seeing everything in its natural surroundings was a pleasure, being able to taste all of the different types of wine was enjoyable as well. We will definitely be visiting the wine cellar at a later date.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great relaxed evening”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had a great evening,amazing wines, tasty food and Geoff is a great host. Thanks and see you again soon

Exeter
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wine Safari”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visited pebblebed as a part of the Darts Farm Wine Safari, and what an entertaining, informative and fun day I had. I found it excellent value for money, and the host Geoff made us feel welcome, the new winery is rustic in a lovely way, and the food went perfectly with the delicious wines. I was particularly taken with the red which was reminiscent of Pinot Noirs tasted in New Zealands Central Otago region, and treated myself to a bottle. The measures were large and I just wish I hadn't been driving.

Exeter
“Unique and welcoming”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

After visiting the wine cellar on many occasions with my husband, we decided to visit the Vineyard and learn a bit more about the wine we had come to enjoy drinking this summer.

We have always loved visiting The Cellar in Topsham and find the rustic and welcoming atmosphere part of its charm. Don't expect fine dining, but you can expect good wine and friendly service. We have enjoyed many enjoyable evenings in this venue, both as a couple and with friends and would highly recommend it as a great place to go.

I was also given Vineyard tour vouchers as a birthday gift and decided to use them this week. The tastings you get are generous and explanations on the vines and general running of the vineyard was extremely interesting. Having been on a few tasting tours in Italy and Devon, the size of sample that you get from Geoff and his team are certainly generous.

Definitely worth a visit :-)