“Topsham Gem”
Review of La Petite Maison - CLOSED

La Petite Maison
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Look it up on the web. It's brilliant. I'm amazed you haven't got it listed
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have visited Devon twice a year for a number of years and were lucky enough to discover la petite Maison in Topsham several years ago. The dining experience was so good that we never miss the opportunity to repeat it. Far from ever being disappointed we just look forward to the next visit. Liz and Doug are perfect hosts and Sarah in the kitchen also plays her part well. Everything is excellent in this little gem.

There are newer reviews for La Petite Maison

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is, without doubt, in my opinion, the best value for restaurant in the South West. I spent 2 nights, at 100 plus per night, in the awful Hotel next door, just to enjoy the fantastic food that these people provide.
I noted, wit disgust, that an earlier reviewer stated that the portions were small. Ridiculous

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

As a regular client of Douglas and Liz's fabulous restaurant over at least five years, we have never been disappointed! Food is always amazing, great ambience and menu updated regularly! Just love it! Congratulations on maintaing a consistent standard of excellence!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Restaurant is fantastic for anyone who enjoys great food skilfully cooked consistently well.
I have never had a bad meal at this fantastic place.
The service is personal and the most competent I have encountered anywhere in the south west,and the wine list is more than adequate at sensible prices.
A truly outstanding restaurant that I highly recommend .

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Fantstic food,fantastic atmosphere even midweek. Menu choice was superb, we all had problems deciding what to have and none of us were disappointed with what we did choose. Portions sizes great - was certainly anything but hungry when i left. Thank you for a wonderful evening.