“Awesome food, rude and bad service.”
Review of La Petite Maison - CLOSED

La Petite Maison
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Look it up on the web. It's brilliant. I'm amazed you haven't got it listed
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I came here for my birthday. We were seat right on top of another table as if we were joining that party die to lack of room in the restaurant. After the main course, when asking the head waitress ( owner of restaurant) if we could place our dessert menu, she rudely snapped at my mom and said can't you see I'm busy!!!

She totally ruined our evening with her stinking stuck up attitude. It's a shame how her service ruined the wonderful evening with great food!

Won't ever go back!

4  Thank GraceSaysItAll

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Absolutely love this bistro. Fresh, local produce presented to you at extremely high standard. A true, local fine dining experience. We visit every year!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

lovely little restaurant. tucked along the main street, its a little gem. Excellent food and service. I had the best steak there in a long time.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

very helpful staff lovely atmosphere food was excellent and well cooked , good range of wines , perfect choice for an intimate dinner or a night out with close friends, Topsham is a lovely village and this is the jewel in its crown, the prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been visiting La Petite Maison for a number of years now and have never been disappointed with either the service or the food. The food is always piping hot, well presented and local produce is used.

I have a severe allergy to garlic and find that most restaurants do not cater for me - even expensive ones - but Doug looks me and I don't have to worry.

We love the intimacy of the actual restaurant and Doug and Liz are a delightful couple. We will continue to keep visiting and we look forward to the next time.

Anne & Cliff