All reviews the pub sunday carvery western canal rack of ribs extensive menu huge portions booked a table lovely lunch family meal caravan site cooked to perfection yorkshire pudding warm welcome car park tiverton landlord motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019

First time carvery at the Globe. We arrived late at 2.30pm but the carvery was still open and the food still looked fresh and without the usual overdone veg that you get in so many places. A couple of really nice real ales on tap as well. The atmosphere was good and whilst busy didn't feel too crowded. The car park backs onto the canal and it was great to walk along the canal afterwards; its really picturesque.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here after visiting tiverton with family and 2 dogs. It was very busy when we arrived about 2 o clock. We all opted to have the carvery which was very nice & hot. It has a nice sized carpark and garden and is very dog friendly.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Called in on the off chance of a table being free and so glad we did. The service was excellent and the meals delicious and massive portions. The gammon and eggs were perfect as was the Mexican Burger. Definitively recommended.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

This is the second year of coming to the Globe for a works meals. The gluten free knowledge and understanding of the staff has been outstanding on both occasions with the whole menu easily accessible with lots of gluten free options. As a coeliac I have had no issues on either occasion. The Globe could promote their gluten free flexibility more than they do.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

I recently visited The Globe with my sister and two grandchildren. The lunch we had was delicious and very generous portions. Unfortunately the waitress misunderstood my order and instead of fish pie thought I said steak pie. She was extremely apologetic and immediately took it away saying I wouldn’t have to wait too long. She was right! In the meantime the management sent out a message with reimbursement for my meal, which I might add I refused as everything (including my fish pie) was delicious. I would definitely recommend this family friendly pub. The children enjoyed the trampoline and small adventure toys too.