“My fantastic holiday”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Eveline G
“My fantastic holiday”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked the cabin in order to relax and take a break from my busy work schedule.
I cannot describe the peace and tranquillity. It was everything I wanted and more. Not only was it very conveniently situated for Excursions but the cabin itself was so pleasant I could barely make the effort to go out!
Emily, the owner, recommended horse riding which I duly tried. Oh my God I am a horse riding convert! I could not imagine myself on a horse riding over the moors but it happened!
Can’t wait to go back, I have already asked them to hold the dates for me!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay ”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Beautiful wooden lodge with spacious bedrooms, dining area and wood burner.
Owners were really friendly, not intrusive and made us feel very welcomed.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing