Spent one week at this hotel 21st - 28th May on a half board basis and it was excellent. We are not usually 5 star hotel people but just wanted a really easy week - which is what we got. We had a room upgrade and because they noticed from checking in that my birthday was during our stay, a birthday cake was delivered to our suite! We had a Junior deluxe suite right at the far top left of the complex so it was really quiet and the views were wonderful. Bed very comfortable too. The suite was kept beautifully clean by Sylvia, who is very good at her job. Food was excellent with masses of choice and the restaurant very well run by Nikos (when does that poor man sleep!?) and Victoria was always very welcoming. The waiters (ours were mostly Ioannis and Tsambikos) were very attentive without being "in your face". The beach was kept very clean and tidy, as was the whole place.
The hotel was by no means full that week and I did feel a bit sorry for Eric, the entertainment guy, but he never gave up making sure everyone knew what was going on, but again not in an annoying way. It was a shame more people did not see some of the evening entertainment as much of it was worth seeing. The spa was also very good and well worth taking advantage of.
It is hard to find fault at all, but if I have to perhaps to say that we had no price list for the mini bar so having fallen foul of rip off ones in the past, we did not take anything from it - a price list would have been useful. Having read a few other reviews it does seem that it is perhaps on the pricey side so I would check. I definitely recommend this hotel, despite the up to 2 hour transfer from the airport. If you have daytime flights it is an interesting drive and the nearer you get to the airport it is like a tour of everywhere you would NOT want to stay! It made us realise how lucky we had been to stay at the Atrium Prestige.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Lachania, Rhodes, Greece