We have just got back from Rhodes on the 17 October , staying at the Atrium Prestige Resort. The hotel was very quiet as we were out of season and sometimes lacked some atmosphere but saying that we had a super time. Everyone went out of their way to look after us, nothing seemed too much for them, especially Nikos in the bar. He was great!
The advantage of being off peak season was that we often had the use of the whole spa, gym and sometimes the pool to ourselves, so no fighting over sunbeds.
We also tried the restaurants but really liked the Thalasso and the Asian resturants.
The hotel itself is remote so would really recommend hiring a car and driving around the island, if you want to explore. The coastline and views are amazing.
Would definitely go back and thank you to everyone at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Lachania, Rhodes, Greece