“easter break”

Ty Draw Farm Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Treorchy
Ty Draw Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Treorchy B&B and Inns
bideford
“easter break”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

excellent hospitality, very clean and comfortable accommodation and alan and annette made us feel very welcome, breakfast delicious

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
london
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I had a lovely time at Ty Draw - I was out, and very busy, during the day, and found myself really looking forward to getting back to my room at the B&B in the evening. Annette and Alan were very welcoming hosts and made me feel at home.

A lot of people have mentioned the biscuit selection in the room ... very nice, thank you!

I also had the double room to the right at the top of the stairs. It's well decorated and very spacious. The bathroom was huge, and there was lots of hot water in the morning. The sink was a bit awkwardly placed, but hey, it's an old farmhouse - I could live with it!

The breakfast was great ... no-one will leave this B&B hungry! There was grapefruit, cereals, offers of cooked breakfast, vegetarian options, toast, tea and coffee.

Thanks to Annette for the road directions - the B&B (actually in Treherbert) isn't particularly easy to find. However, I'd printed out a map, which got me there with no problem, and I'm sure a SatNav would do the trick too.

As I was travelling alone, I bought a takeaway at one of the Chinese restaurants in Treherbert, and my meal was delicious. There are loads of takeaways on the high street, and also some small supermarkets for essentials. I wasn't looking for restaurants I'm afraid.

Hoping to go back to stay in August!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
stoke on trent
Reviewed October 26, 2011

My partner and i along with our toddler stayed at the farm for one night whilst visiting friends in the area. Really welcoming on arrival. The room was spotlessley clean and had eveything needed to make the stay a good one, from the lovely fluffy towels to the tasty biscuits everything was taken care of. The setting is beautiful, a walkers paradise and the lovely horses in Annettes stables make it picture perfect.
Not many places to eat in the evening although we found 'The Lion' and had a perfectly adequate mixed grill on a two for Tuesday deal - bargain!!!
We were asked what time we would like breakfast so we opted for a late one!! What a treat! Had a relaxing morning with a fab cooked brekkie with toast, fresh juice, coffee, fruit and yoghurts to chose from along with a nice chat with our host.
All in all a lovely informal stay, relaxing, no airs and graces - just as we wanted. We would go back in a heartbeat

Room Tip: room on the right at the top of the stairs has the comfiest bed in the world
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank moleyhunny
Hertford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Stayed one night and had a really good night's sleep. I opened the window and all that could be heard was the nearby stream - which sent me to sleep straight away. Wonderful! Room was clean and large, bed comfortable, hosts welcoming and helpful. Only things to find fault with were that the coffee was a little weak for my taste, and the Ikea armchair in the bedroom was not particularly comfortable

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
jersey
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights over the August bank holiday weekend. Alan & Annette made us very welcome and both cook a great breakfast to set you up for the day. You can also help yourself to as much fruit/yoghurt/cereal as you need. A lovely start to the day.

Our double room (top of stairs on the right) was spacious and comfy, with an equally roomy bathroom. The bed and duvet made for a wonderful nights sleep.

Annette has recently added a horseriding school to her bow and her enthusiasm for her horses will only add to the calibre of guests Ty Draw welcomes in the coming years.

Give this little treasure a go if you're in the area, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cherryJersey
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We stayed at Treorchy so that we could attend a rehearsal of the world famous male choir there. Annette made us feel very welcome on this lovely little farm in the valley near the village. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. We will stay again next time we go to South Wales. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank goondari
leeds
Reviewed June 14, 2011

this was easily the best b&b we've stayed in, its set in the beautiful rhonnda valley from our window you could see horses grazing see the beautiful green hills and hear the stream flowing by, get up in the morning and u have a choice for breakfast have the full english O.M.G absolutley beautiful set us both up for the day ahead. Just a short walk away there are 3 waterfalls and gorgeous scenery, we went for the rugby in cardiff but are already planning our next visit. would like to thank alan and annette for doing a great job and will see them soon.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Ty Draw Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!