“Splendid view”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rakesh M
“Splendid view”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Splendid view and a splendid infinity pool is just the worthwhile experience to visit. The only downside was that I couldn't share this experience with many of my friends as the max occupancy was 8 ppl.

cvyas44
Mumbai, India
“Amazing getaway”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This villa is something out of the world. The pool, the view as well as the view; it’s simply just supreme and luxurious. Only bad thing is that you cant go with a large group of friends as the occupancy is maximum 6 people

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We always strive towards giving a memorable experience to our guests. Look forward to hosting you again in the future
Vicky K
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed May 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This place is just exceptional. From the pool to the living area to the bathrooms,all are one of a kind. Had an amazing time with my wife.

May 23, 2018
Thanks for taking out time and reviewing us Vicky. The team is very happy to hear your experience was good with us because that’s exactly what we wanted for you. Hope to serve you again!"
nishantva...
Mumbai, India
“A Serene Paradise!”
Reviewed May 20, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

One of the best properties I have been to! The brilliant views combined with the tastefully done interiors would ensure you have a one-of-a-kind experience.
The property is well managed with all the essentials at your disposal. Its easy to reach with the location provided. I'd strongly recommend spending a weekend here with your friends/family.

May 23, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We always strive towards giving a memorable experience to our guests.Look forward to hosting you again in the future!
nikhil k
“What a brilliant view and stay”
Reviewed May 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Ohh my!! The reaction I had when I reached the place. It’s difficult to find such a view and I had never imagined it to be this peaceful. If you like to be in nature’s lap and enjoy time with your family and friends this is the place you surely must visit.

Vista guys hospitality also deserves a special mention. They ensured that the stay was without any problems and made sure I will remember it for a long time.

Looking forward to come back again to this place with more people so that even they can experience what I have.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing