Pine Lodge Inn
Huntsville Inn(Huntsville)
Rainbow Inn(Huntsville)
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsmary lakeshort walkgreat continental breakfastoutdoor fire pitwarm hospitalityother guestsrooms are beautifullounge areageneral storeevery guestcaesar saladbaked goodsyogurtroom was spaciousnew venturethe perfect hostwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After trying to find a decent place to stay in Muskoka for one night that wouldn't cost my first born, we stumbled upon the Pine Lodge Inn last minute. Such a beautiful inn that has had a lot of interior work done to bring a modern take on the Muskoka charm. It is about a 5-10 minute walk to the lake. About a 20 minute drive to Bracebridge. They offer complimentary fruit, coffee and tea in the morning. Didn't have a chance to eat here, but I am sure it wouldn't have been disappointing. The owners were very welcoming. The rooms were beautiful, the bed was amazing! Bathrooms were spacious and clean. My boyfriend and I stayed here, we are in our mid 20's, we absolutely loved it. Will stay here again in a heart beat!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I spent a night at this property while in the Area. When we first pulled up to the Inn the exterior of the building didn't wow us over by it's looks. Things went uphill from there. The rooms are very comfortable with nice beds and bed linens.the interior of the Inn is a lot more warm and cozy than the outside. The main reason that we noticed all of the other guests as well as ourselves having such a good time was the way the two owners and Mac treated everyone. It was like one big family and everyone felt comfortable in that environment. So if you are looking at a reasonably priced Inn that is run with a lot of care and love...........stay here !!!!!!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JdogRossCa.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family booked the Pine lodge Inn so we could overnight prior to dropping off our daughter at a summer camp close by. We were warmly greeted by the owners Connie & Paul. Our room was great with two queen beds, TV and lovely washroom. The area is very relaxing. The food was top notch!!! (Daughter thought the burger was the best she's ever had, Wife said the Fish Tacos were delicious and my beef brisket with yorkshire pudding and horseradish was fantastic!!!)

We will return to this great little hide-a-way soon :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Pine Lodge is better than any port carling, Huntsville, gravenhurst resort that I've been to. The beds are delicious, the decor out of house and home and the hospitality exceptional... What took us so long was our first thought when we got there... Better than delta Sherwood, rocky crest, Deerhurst resort that's for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Pine Lodge recently hosted our small wedding and we cannot say enough wonderful things about the food, the lodge and staff. Paul and Connie worked closely with me in the months leading up to the wedding and their hard work more than paid off! The food was AMAZING!! So so yummy! Our guests loved the meal - we received tons of compliments! The accommodations were beautiful (the beds were heaven)!!

Pine Lodge was the perfect spot for our small wedding and we would not change one detail. We had such a great time and we'll never forget it! I would 100% recommend this beautiful Inn. We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple