Tucked away on a quiet little lake, surrounded by hills and trees, the resort offers a great location. The menu was well put together, but it really didn't live up to our expectations. Nothing we ordered seemed fresh. Room was okay - musty, water damage, no A/C. Lots to do (nice tennis courts, canoes and kayaks, biking, games), pleasant surroundings and good staff, but definitely not one of our better experiences over all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada