Travelled midweek in August for two nights with a discount voucher. Very relaxing and enjoyable stay overall with good service and excellent value altogether.
Service at reception was friendly and excellent.
Not for reasons to be nitpicky but more of feedback to management here are a few things that could make it even better:
- If you are a Resort and SPA... place some amenities in the bathroom that are better than motel-grade soap and shampoo. Maybe even some private label sample containers in the room that can be purchased at the spa,
- Yes there was a special for dinner, but otherwise the menu is unchanged... maybe alternate two menus so that you don't end up with the same options two nights in a row.
- Pay a little more attention to execution of the food. Steak was way overcooked (I feel bad returning food, so just ate it) and vegetables were stone cold.
- A breakfast special that is a little more gourmet, and juice that isn't from concentrate.
- I know we had a rough winter, but maybe have someone walk the trails and make them a bit more passable/manageable by removing fallen trees.
- Consider a BYO wine option with corkage fee as personally, I would much rather bring one of my favourite bottles and pay the $15-20 to enjoy with dinner.
Again very nice resort, slightly more rustic rooms, but very clean and comfortable. Nice location and very quiet (except for early wake up bell from the camp across the lake :) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada