Trillium Resort was an excellent venue for our daughter's wedding in September. We were very pleased with the location, service and food that was offered.
We had 67 guests, and all but a dozen stayed at the resort. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the weekend. It was intimate and fun, from the time everyone arrived on Friday until Sunday.
The innkeepers were very accommodating in planning the event with our daughter and her husband. They offered suggestions and helped when they were needed.
The main lodge was a perfect setting for their rustic themed wedding. The lodge was great for gathering for the buffet breakfasts and the Friday dinner.
The guests enjoyed hiking, canoeing and relaxing near the lake during the weekend. Because the weather was beautiful, guests spent most of the time outdoors. The scenery in the area was spectacular!
I would highly recommend this resort for a small wedding or special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada