"1-ply tissue" is a reference to the July review that suggested that guests bring their own tissue. Please DON'T, because the entire Muskoka area requires tissue that is septic-system-safe.
My spa massage with Aron was excellent.
The breakfast and dinner chefs created wonderful meals, and made every attempt to accommodate dietary restrictions and/or desires.
Breakfast is buffet style, with plenty of hot options; fresh fruit, delicious baked goods, yogurt, etc..
The dinner menu includes appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage. There is a full bar, and the Muskoka beer is excellent.
The staff is friendly and professional.
The library could use a few more books and board games. I stopped in the Bracebridge Sally Ann (Salvation Army) store to see if I could pick up a few books/games to donate to the resort, but there wasn't much of a selection at that time.
Relaxing on an Adirondack/Muskoka chair on the pier at twilight and listening to the loon calls is Cottage Country Perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada