We found the perfect spot for a summer holiday on a weekend in August at Trillium Resort and Spa. It was our first time in the "Falling Waters Chalet", a very special place in the woods overlooking the Trillium Waterfall from its huge deck. Known as the "honeymoon chalet" it was the perfect private accommodation with a full kitchen, where we cooked some of our meals, a separate dining room and bedroom with a queen bed. The Chalet was extremely spacious with a wall of living room windows reflecting the forest view. For me the bathroom was easily converted into an accessible facility with a bath chair, tub mat and extension shower head.
We have booked a 5 day holiday in September in this same chalet. I will cook some of our meals, while we will go to the dining room for dinner when we are not motoring about Muskoka, with its boat tours, train rides, galleries, restaurants and lots of wonderful scenery.
And of course, there is the beach at Trillium's Devine Lake and the pool. hot tub and sauna near the main buildings and The Spa, We can't wait for our return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Muskoka, Ontario offers the perfect "adult only" vacation getaway. The lakeside resort accommodations feature six waterfront chalets and eleven "bedsitting" cottages set amid towering hardwoods.For a truly indulgent Ontario resort experience The Trillium Spa offers an array of luxuriating spa services and treatments in the 5,000 square foot post and beam spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Trillium Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trillium Hotel Port Sydney
- Trillium Resort And Spa Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada