Mull of Galloway Holidays
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Drummore
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
The Downshire Hotel(Portpatrick)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
The Crown Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Bruce Hotel(Newton Stewart)
View Hotel
All reviewsauld smiddyb bhome from homebay windowbed and breakfastgreat breakfastfriendly hostswarm welcomebeautiful areaplaces to visitwedding anniversarycomfortable roomfeel very welcomeamazing viewstaxi serviceearliest opportunitychocolate biscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2010

Stayed the weekend with Dianne.
You will not get a better place to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Everything was to hand the rooms are spotless the food is outstanding (Breakfast will keep you going all day).
I can honestly say that i have never had better value for money when staying away.
We Will be back time and time again because once you try this place you will want to go back.
Chris & Joanne

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2009

Had a wonderful few days with Diane. The breakfast was delicious and so filling. The room was cosy and comfortable. If you should have forgotten to pack some essential toiletries, it will be there in the room. This accomodation is on par with top hotels in my opinion.
Also Diane does Reiki and I had a fabulous treatment I recommend it to all who stay there. Its the icing on the cake

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

You are welcomed into a warm friendly environment and made to fell relaxed and comfortable in the B&B. The rooms were spacious and luxurious and were exceptionally well equipped and the breakfast is out of this world. The views are spectacular and We are definately going back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2009

I'm almost reluctant to write this review as I feel I want to keep it all to myself! Everything about the cottage is perfect and nothing is too much trouble for Diane & John. My sister and I stayed for a week with Freda, our dog and the 3 of us loved it so much we're going back for Xmas and again in the spring. There's everything you could possibly need in the cottage, it's beyond me how Diane has thought of everything, even down to the parking disc for Stranraer. We spent the week just tootling about and chilling in the conservatory watching the birds scoff everything we put out for them. So, a word of advice, go armed with peanuts, fat balls and seeds 'cos they're greedy little blighters over the border.

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank fredasmum
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I have stayed with Diane on several occasions when visiting the Luce Bay area for fishing. Diane is a generous host, the accomodation is spotlessly clean & warm & the breakfast's are fit for a king. Tremendous value for money & warmly recommended. Best wishes, Keith

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Scotland-on-Sunday, Owner at Mull of Galloway Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2009

Many thanks.