“French cuisine at its best - excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Les Marronniers - CLOSED

Les Marronniers
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“French cuisine at its best - excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My friend and myself went for lunch to "Les Marronniers". There were not many people around, due to thye low season and the bad weather. The restaurant is located in the center of town, next to the fountain. They have a huge terrace on the street where one can have lunch or dinner or just have a drink. We bot had different dishes, I went for a grilled Dorade fish and my friend Johan for the "Salade Périgord", which was recommended by the owner, called Jesse.
Service went quick and a delicious meal was served. My fish was prepared as it should, the dish was well decorated and I enjoyed this healthy meal a lot. My friend Johan, Salad Périgord, proved to be a copious dish, with full of delicious things on it. The owner, Jesse, and his chef, Benoit, were very friendly.
A good surprise was that it was not expensive at all.
In one word: perfect lunch

• Visited April 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Very pleasant lunch in Callian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a nice lunch at les Marronniers restaurant today - a very relaxing and enjoyable place to sit on a sunny day. I had moules/frites Paulette - a large portion, and perfectly prepared, with home-made frites, and my wife had the bruscetta vegetarrienne - also good, a large portion with very fresh aubergine. The service was excellent.

• Visited October 2012